It is impossible to be bored of London, where historical landmarks are found around every corner and history oozes out of every paving stone on the floor. The place where all hapens, our panoramic tour has more than enough to keep you entertained.
Gaze upon world-famous attractions such as Tower Bridge, the London Eye, St Pauls Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus and Regents Street, to name but a few, with stops for photographs included as part of the tour. Your sight-seeing trip will come to an end at Buckingham Palace, the home to one of the most famous royal families in the world. If we time it right, you might be lucky enough to experience the Changing of the Guard ceremony, making a fabulous end to a truly exciting tour.
Our tour includes free transport from selected hotels* in Central London. Our comfortable vehicles include air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi, so that you can use the short journey to relax and download our Guide app. The three-hour tour begins as soon as all passengers have been collected from their hotel.
So, make sure to pack your best camera for this tour that is sure to leave an imprint on your memory for years to come.
*Free pick up from hotels below:
- Park Plaza Victoria, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Pimlico, London SW1V 1EQ
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, 200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7UT
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel, Aldwych, London WC2B 4DD
- Royal National Hotel, 38-51 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0DG
- The Cumberland Hotel, Great Cumberland Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL
- Corus Hyde Park Hotel, 1 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3LG