London Pass - Free Entry To Over 60 Attractions
OverviewWith its wealth of history, culture, and exciting attractions, London always has plenty to offer visitors. However, sightseeing in London is not always the easiest or cheapest of experiences. With a London Pass, though, you can take the worry out of your vacation, and get free entry to more than 60 top attractions.
- Enjoy more than 60 of London's top attractions, tours and museums for free.
- Save time with fast-track entry to selected London attractions.
- See London's top landmarks and attractions with a free hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
- Treat yourself with over 20 exclusive special offers at some of the city's restaurants and shops.
- Make use of your 160-page Guidebook packed with helpful tips, maps, and information on each attraction.
- Meet all your transportation needs with an Oyster Travelcard (with selected option).
- Relish the freedom of a flexible open-ticket with a free money back guarantee.
Know More about this tour
With its wealth of history, culture, and exciting attractions, London always has plenty to offer visitors. However, sightseeing in London is not always the easiest or cheapest of experiences. With a London Pass, though, you can take the worry out of your vacation, and get free entry to more than 60 top attractions.
The award-winning London Pass has been delighting customers for over 10 years. It is simply the best way to see all that London has to offer, while saving you both money and time. Discover more and pay less at top London icons, such as the Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle, and many more.
See London’s top landmarks and attractions with a 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket. Valid for a full working day across 3 routes, this convenient ticket gives you access to over 60 stops across London including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. Departing approximately every 15-20 minutes, explore the historic city by open top bus. Let a live English guide or a multilingual audio guide, available in eight languages, inform you about the capital's highlights.
What's more, you will get access to other great offers, including discounted prices on West End theater tickets, discounts on shopping and dining, and much more. With a 1-day card, you will start saving by the third attraction you visit. On a 2-day card, you will get your money back after visiting 4 top London attractions. A 3-day card will save you money after 5 attractions, while the biggest money saver is the 6-day card, with unlimited sightseeing for under GBP 14 per day: cheaper than a single entry to the Tower of London, London Bridge Experience, London Zoo, or Windsor Castle.
Stress-Free Travel with an Oyster Card
The London Public Transport Network is one of the biggest in the world and might seem a little intimidating to new visitors. With access to buses, trams, National Rail services, and the famous London Underground, or ‘tube’, a day’s travel can be very expensive. With your handy Oyster Card, you'll be able to reap the benefits of London sightseeing at a fraction of the price. Depending on the option you choose, you'll receive the following credit on your Oyster Card, helping you to see more of the capital, for less!
The London Pass includes free entry to over 60 Attractions:
• ArcelorMittal Orbit
• Apsley House
• Banqueting House
• Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
• Benjamin Franklin House
• Best LDN Walks tour around Royal London
• Cartoon Museum
• Chelsea Cinema
• Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
• Chelsea Physic Garden
• Chislehurst Caves
• Churchill Museum & Cabinet War Rooms
• City Cruises
• The Courtauld Gallery
• Curzon Mayfair Cinema
• Curzon Soho Cinema
• Design Museum London
• Eltham Palace
• Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
• Eton College
• Fan Museum
• Firepower Royal Artillery Museum
• Foundling Museum
• Guards Museum
• Hampton Court Palace
• Handel House Museum
• Household Cavalry Museum
• HMS Belfast
• Imperial War Museum London
• Jason's Canal Boat Trip
• Jewel Tower
• Kensington Palace & The Orangery
• Kew Gardens
• London Bicycle Tour Company
• London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
• London Canal Museum
• London Motor Museum
• London Legends Walk
• London Transport Museum
• London Wetland Centre
• London Zoo
• Lord's Cricket Ground
• Museum of Brands, Packaging, and Advertising
• Museum of London Docklands (with guidebook)
• Museum of Rugby
• National Gallery
• National Theatre Backstage Tours
• Old Operating Theatre Museum
• Pollocks Toy Museum
• Queen's Gallery
• Queen's Ice & Bowl
• Renoir Cinema
• Royal Albert Hall
• Royal Mews
• Royal Observatory Greenwich
• Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
• Tour & Exhibition
• Southwark Cathedral
• Tate Britain
• Tate Modern
• Tower Bridge Exhibition
• Tower of London
• Wellington Arch
• Wembley Stadium Tours
• Wernher Collection at Ranger's House
• Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
• Wimbledon Tour Experience
• Windsor Castle
• The London Pass child pass is valid for 5-15 years.
• Children under 11 years of age travel free of charge on the tube, buses, DLR, and London Overground if accompanied by an adult holding a valid travel card.
• This is a flexible ticket. As a result, you are not obligated to use your pass on the day you booked it.
Inclusions for London Pass - Free Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Full entry into 60 paying attractions, without further payment.
- Fast-track entrance at the most popular sites.
- Discounts on shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- 160-page guidebook.
- Free public transportation with the Oyster Card.
- 1-Day hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport