OverviewDelight in the quintessentially British experience of a pub meal during your vacation to the English capital with the London Pub Passport. Valid at a wide selection of pubs across the city, your pass entitles you to a delicious main course from a menu of traditional British dishes such as fish and chips, washed down with a refreshing drink of your choice.
- Excellent value for money
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourPick up your London Pub Passport from Bonds Mayfair, an inviting pub in central London. Valid until August 31, 2015, your pass entitles you to a main course and a drink at select pubs located around the city. See the Itinerary for the full list of participating establishments.
With many of the pubs situated close to Londons most well-known sights, spend the morning or afternoon sightseeing and then, when you feel hungry, amble over to your nearest eligible pub. Soak up the cozy atmosphere and rub shoulders with the locals at the bar. Then, tuck into hearty pub grub such as bangers and mash or fish and chips, washed down with a half-pint (284 ml) of beer or cider or another drink of your choice. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Please note: Your pass is valid from 11:30am until 10pm on Monday to Thursday and Sunday, and from 11:30am until 11pm on Friday and Saturday.
Inclusions for London Pub Passport
- London Pub Pass
- Main course
Exclusions for London Pub Passport
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Main course (choice of one):
- Traditional fish and chips
- Sausages and mashed potato, served with gravy
- Roast chicken breast with served with seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Macaroni cheese served with garlic ciabatta and a house side salad
- Half-pint of house beer or draught cider
- Small glass of red or white house wine
- Soft drink
Central London Pubs:
Bayswater Arms, Bayswater
Bonds Mayfair, Mayfair
Britannia, City of London
Cheshire Cheese, City of London
Dickens Tavern, Paddington
Duke of Somerset, City of London
Green Man, Fitzrovia
Kings Head, Bayswater
Leicester Arms, Soho
Marlborough Head, Mayfair
Minories, City of London
Silver Cross, 33, Trafalgar Square
The Old Swan, Notting Hill
Three Tuns, Mayfair
Two Brewers, Soho
Ye Olde Cock Tavern, Temple
- Ye Olde Rose & Crown, Greenwich
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
You will need to exchange your voucher at the redemption point for your Pub Passport, please see voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.