OverviewMusic lovers! This is the ideal way to discover London's rock music history. Choose either the morning or afternoon tour, or book them both for a comprehensive London Rock Music tour. These small-group tours (maximum 16 people) cover everything from rock 'n' roll landmarks in bohemian Soho to the north London neighborhoods of Camden Town, Hampstead Village and Heath, Muswell Hill, Archway and Islington.
Know More about this tourSee the Itinerary for more information about each tour option.
Inclusions for London Rock Music Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 16)
Exclusions for London Rock Music Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Itinerary:Morning Tour (3.5 Hours):
Take a tour through historic London neighborhoods including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, and discover where many of the wild adventures in the history of rock ‘n’ roll took place. Pass Paul McCartney’s Golden Disc-covered office and the flat where he wrote the Beatles hit song ‘Yesterday.’ You'll also see the flat shared by the Fab Four and walk across the famous Abbey Road crossing outside the recording studio.
Stop by ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones cut their first disc, and check out the Pink Floyd studios. Sites of other famous events include the place where Jimi Hendrix burned his first guitar, where Jimmy Page cut his first disc and where Amy Winehouse lived and died. Pass more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, The Clash, the Sex Pistols, Queen, The Who, Zombies, Madness, Elton John and more.
Afternoon Tour (3.5 Hours):
On the afternoon tour, see famous gig sites, clubs, rock hotels, record labels, management offices and studios. Highlights include walking across the famed Abbey Road crossing and seeing where Paul still lives. You will also see where Jimi Hendrix lived and died, where Freddie Mercury and Queen hung out, and Led Zeppelin's HQ. You'll see sites connected with The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Cream, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Elton John, the Beatles, The Sex Pistols, Bowie, The Who and many more.
Full-Day Tour (8 Hours):
A combination of the morning tour, followed by the afternoon tour.
Please note that tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.