London Royal Parks Bike Tour Including Hyde Park
OverviewTake the London Royal Parks Bike Tour and visit London's royal palaces, beautiful park's and the city's most spectacular landmarks by bicycle! This half-day bike tour is a fun, educational and active way to tour London and the beautiful Royal Parks of Kensington Gardens , Hyde Park , Green Park , and St. James's Park.Enjoy cycling around London's Hyde Park and see the famous sights of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben,Trafalgar Square , and Westminster Abbey as well as the royal landmarks of Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial. Tours are taken on state of the art California 'beach cruiser' bicycles that are named after famous British personalities. Will you choose Winston Churchill, William Wallace or even David Beckham?!
Know More about this tourThe motto is: see more, less effort and more fun! It takes less time to ride leisurely between the sights than walk and you will spend more time exploring the city's world-famous landmarks and discover its hidden gems.
Watch London life go by as you cycle to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, the most recognized symbol of the city. Discover the infamous Cabinet War Rooms and explore London's fairy tale cathedral Westminster Abbey. Just around the corner you will find Trafalgar Square with its picturesque National Portrait Gallery and Nelson's Column, and enjoy a well-earned lunch stop.
You will ride effortlessly through the lushing beauty of all central Royal Parks including Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Green Park and St James Park. See the Royal residencies Buckingham Palace in Hyde Park and Kensington Palace with the Princess Diana Memorial set in the wonderful gardens.The expert guide will lead you through today's London and its past centuries with the right mix of history, anecdotes, and humor.
Inclusions for London Royal Parks Bike Tour Including Hyde Park
- Bike tour
- Tour guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for London Royal Parks Bike Tour Including Hyde Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Rain poncho (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Tandem bicycles and youth bicycles are available on request
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport