London's Urban Jungle Private Family Tour
OverviewGet wowed on this private tour just for you and your kids! This is the real deal of street art and urban lifestyle. Hear street musicians, see the local artists, and smell the melting pot of exotic cuisine. All with special stops and activities to keep your kids involved and inspired
Know More about this tourWalk into a hip and happening open air gallery - one thats bursting with fun and creativity. On this private London Urban Jungle Tour check out the amazing graffiti, spectacular street performers and the buzzing streets. Its a rainbow of urban sensations designed to delight. Far from the touristy crowds guided by your private host.
This is your chance to see the worlds most famous Banksy street art up close and personal along with many other inspiring street artists creations. While youre here check out the local art galleries famous for their experimental Avant-Garde exhibitions. Your private guide can tell you all about the local stories before making your way to an old junkyard turned into an alternative art space. Theres plenty of open air music too, so get your groove on!
To make your kids feel really special your chosen host has a fun-fill game that all the family plays as you make your way from one stop to another. Theres also a London-themed quiz and a terrific treasure hunt with a prize to be won. Your little ones can also enjoy a trip to a playground. And a delicious hot chocolate - included in the price.
On this private tour you can also discover Brick Lane from its authentic Indian restaurants, colorful graffiti to its trendy bars. And of course dont forget to hunt for bargains at some of the worlds best vintage shops!
Your host will show you their favorite spots of the vibrant East End area. Hear the local stories, check out the local hot spots and feel like a true Londoner. And the best thing is that this experience can be fully personalized for you and your kids, just ask your host!
Inclusions for London's Urban Jungle Private Family Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for London's Urban Jungle Private Family Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Walking Tour in London
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London