London Soho Walking Tour
OverviewThis tour takes you through one of Londons most iconic, vibrant districts. For centuries it's been the center of so much, the literary scene, the film making scene, the French quarter, the royal quarter, of course the bohemian cafe quarter, and the area where many of the great British bands such as the Beatles and the Rolling Stones started their careers. Youll hear stories that include an 8 year old Mozart writing his first symphony to distract himself from the sound of London traffic, drunken poets losing famous manuscripts in pubs, Logie Baird's first public demonstration of a television and much more.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the afternoon at Tottenham Court Road tube station, then head through the bustling streets of Soho to start your 2-hour walking tour. With many famous landmarks and a wonderfully quirky history, Soho is widely considered among the most colorful corners of the UK capital.
During your tour, take in top local sites of interest including Soho Square and the House of St. Barnabas a setting in Charles Dickens' classic novel A Tale of Two Cities. Discover historic private members clubs, and famous pubs and cafes once frequented by stars of stage and screen such as Casanova, Jimi Hendrix, and Oscar Wilde.
Stroll down fashionable Carnaby Street and listen as your guide sheds light on the districts colourful past. Pass through bustling Chinatown to the old French quarter and visit Shaftesbury Avenue the heart of London's famous West End.
See the entrance to the old Marquee Club where bands like the Who, Pink Floyd, and the Rolling Stones honed their craft then finish your tour in the heart of Soho.
Inclusions for London Soho Walking Tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for London Soho Walking Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
Umbrellas are always handy in case of bad weather
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport