Relive the glory of London 2012 with a multimedia tour of London Stadium. Youâll be thrown right back in time to Super Saturday as you stand in the very space where Britainâs winning athletes brought home the gold! You will both have your own handheld device which will show you interactive content as you make your way around the venue. Youâll get insights into the history of the Stadium, get to know the new occupants â West Ham United and learn secrets from UK Athletics.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
After arriving at the brand new West Ham United Stadium Store, you'll beÂ directed aroundÂ to the stadium tour entrance where you'll be greeted by one of our Tour Experience Makers.They'll provide you a brief introduction to the tour and hand you your own personal multimedia handset to accompany you throughout the tour. Your tour will begin with a panoramic view of the stadium from one of our brand new hospitality lounges, where you can also watch highlights and relive the greatest moments fromÂ theÂ London 2012 games.
Shortly afterward youâll begin your journey through the iconic stadium to the home dressing room where the West Ham United players prepare on a match-day. This room extends to the indoor warm up track previously used by the likes of Usain Bolt, Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis before they won gold in 2012, and now you'll have the chance to race on track and create your winning moment with a unique photo opportunity on our podium leading you out to the pitch side whilst your handset replicates the spine tingling atmosphere of walking out to 60,000 supporters.
Lasting approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, the tour is jam packed with photo opportunities, historic moments from London 2012 and with access to all the areas used by the West Ham United players the tour suits adults and children whether you areÂ a local, Londoner, national or international visitor, West Ham United supporter or London 2012 enthusiast this tour is not to be missed.
Inclusions for London Stadium Tour
- Multimedia tour available in 5 languages
- Entrance fee for stadium tour
- Free personalized certificate after completing the tour
Exclusions for London Stadium Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.