London Thames River Evening Cruise
OverviewWitness the beauty of Londons highlights at dusk on this 2-hour evening cruise on the Thames River. Sip on a glass of sparkling wine and sink your teeth into a selection of moreish canapes as you glide past a host of top London attractions. Get up close to the likes of Big Ben, the London Eye and St Pauls Cathedral. See the Shard, the Gherkin and other recent additions to Londons famous skyline, as well as history-steeped sights such as the Tower of London.
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Westminster Pier in central London in the early evening, and hop aboard your cruise boat. Then, take a seat on the open-air upper deck, or settle into one of the window-side seats in the fully-heated lower saloon area.
Feel the rumble of the engines and take in unparalleled views of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben as your cruise boat slips away from the pier and out onto the calm waters of the Thames River.
Nab a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and help yourself to the selection of colorful canaps being served by the friendly waiting staff. Then, relax and listen to the live musician play soothing jazz, pop and soul songs as your boat glides down the river toward historical, Royal Greenwich.
With the sun hanging low in the sky, see the landmarks of London bathed in a dreamy, orange glow. Cruise past the London Eye, and see the majestic St Pauls Cathedral and the famous Elizabethan playhouse, Shakespeares Globe Theatre.
Have your camera at the ready as you meander through the cluster of famous sights that surround the London Bridge area. See the aptly-named Gherkin building and the gravity-defying Shard that stands at a dizzying 1,016 feet (310 meters) tall. Then, marvel at the iconic Tower Bridge and be awed by the monumental Tower of London.
Travel past the impressive skyscrapers and twinkling lights of Canary Wharf, Londons financial hub, before admiring the Cutty Sark, the worlds only surviving tea clipper, standing proudly at Greenwich pier.
Perhaps head to the bar on the lower-deck to purchase additional drinks (own expense). Then, as the cruise boat turns and makes its way back to Westminster, return to your seat and watch the lights of London flicker to life as the sky grows ever darker. See the citys skyline illuminate against the inky backdrop and snap a few final photos, before disembarking at Westminster Pier where your cruise concludes.
Inclusions for London Thames River Evening Cruise
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Selection of canaps
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for London Thames River Evening Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport