Lone Pine is the worlds first and largest koala sanctuary, and home to over 130 koalas and over 100 species of other native Australian wildlife. Lone Pine offers authentic experiences with some of Australia's most iconic wildlife. Meet a koala, hand-feed kangaroos and wild lorikeets under staff supervision, and marvel at the playful antics of our platypus. Free WiFi available everywhere, as well as wireless phone charging stations.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Skip the line
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourLone Pine Koala Sanctuary is open from 9am-5pm, 7 days a week, and offers learning opportunities about some of Australia's most iconic wildlife. Free WiFi is available throughout the sanctuary, as well as free phone and device charging stations.
Enjoy one of Lone Pine's photo experiences to meet dedicated wildlife keepers and support wildlife research, education, and koala food plantations.A variety of interactive shows and presentations run daily from 9:45am to 4pm, and are an excellent way for you to learn about your favourite animals, and enjoy unique photo opportunities.
Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies: 9am-4:30pm
The Kangaroo Reserve is home to around 150 free-ranging kangaroos and wallabies as well as emus and a wombat exhibit. You can purchase kangaroo feed on the day for just $2 per bag.
Hand-feed lorikeets: 9:45am & 4pm
Keepers carefully prepare supplement feed for lorikeets and invite guests to feed the birds twice a day. This experience is a sensory delight full of colour, bird calls, and friendly lorikeets using guests as trees to enjoy their daily feast.
Sheep Dog Show: 10:30am, 1pm & 3:30pm
This commentated show provides insight into Australia’s sheep farming history and farm dog training, while skilled sheep dog handlers and their canine companions herd sheep through green pastures. Meet the furry and woolly stars of the show at the end of each session.
Free Flight Raptor Show: 12:30pm
This popular show demonstrates free flying raptor hunting techniques and adaptations while providing an insight into the secretive lives of magnificent birds such as owls, eagles and kites
All daily shows and presentations (exc. koala photos and kangaroo feeding) are included in your ticket price.
Inclusions for Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Day Pass
- Admission ticket
- Access to daily shows and presentations
Exclusions for Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Day Pass
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Kangaroo food (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, guest must provide their own carer. Carers cards accepted.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wheelchairs and strollers available for hire. Please call to book: +61 7 3378 1366
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.