Experience the history and the mystery of the historic Queen Mary, a famed 1930s transatlantic ocean liner with endless secrets, from celebrity passengers to alleged spirits that haunt the vessel today. Explore the ship from bow to stern and bridge to boilers! During the self-guided tour and various exhibits and activities, youll learn about the ships features and history, from her art deco design to her World War II service to her paranormal encounters. There's a lot to see aboard this famous Long Beach icon, but the three ticket options allow you make the most out of your time in port in Long Beach.
Ticket options (for more information about each activity, see the Itinerary section below):
- General Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Queen Mary Historic Exhibit and an optional audio tour.
- First Class Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, access to all exhibit areas, Ghosts & Legends show, entrance to the Scorpion Submarine and choice between the Behind the Scenes Tour or WWII Tour.
- Grand Voyage Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghost and Legends Show, Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit, Russian Scorpion Submarine and a choice between the Behind the Scenes or WWII Tour
- Royal Admission: Self-guided Shipwalk tour and Diana, Legacy of a Princess exhibit
- Haunted Encounters: Self-guided Shipwalk Tour, Ghosts & Legends show, Haunted Encounters Tour, Haunted Encounters film, Ghost Sighting Scavenger Hunt and souvenir Paranormal Passport.