OverviewLong Bosphorus Tour – Trip to the Fisherman’s Village Anadolu Kavai.
We invite you to see the breathtaking palaces, fortresses, bridges and historic artifacts all across the Bosphorus and up to the Black Sea.
Our boat departs everyday at 11:15 AM and sails through the Bosphorus to a small fisherman’s village at the shores of the Black Sea called Anadolu Kavai.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWhile we are on our way to the Black Sea we will be passing underneath the both bridges of the Bosphorus, the Citys 5 palaces (Topkap, Dolmabahe, Yldz, raan and Beylerbeyi Palaces), Rumeli Fortrss and and seaside residences.
After a journey of approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, we will reach Anadolu Kava, a place famous for its seafood restaurants. Local people from Istanbul come to this village to escape from the City Life and enjoy a fresh catched fish. After lunch you can go up to the Yoros Castle, and enjoy a Coffee or Tea at the top of the hill. Yoros Castle, is one of Istanbuls cultural heritage and was build some 800 years ago by the Byzantine empire and use to be the gatway from the Bosphorus to the Black Sea.
After our 3 hour stopover at Anadolu Kavai we will be sailing back along the Asian Side of the Bosphorus. At around 4.30pm we will be back at the port where we have departed.
When you are finished with this tour you can say: In only 1 day I was in Europe, Asia, the Bosphorus and the Black Sea.
Some other the significant places you will on the trip:
Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque, Dolmabahe Palace, raan Palace, Byk Mecidiye Mosque (Ortaky Mosque), Esma Sultan Seaside Residence, Bosphorus Bridge, Water island (GS Island), Rumeli Fortress, FSM Bridge, Rumeli Hisar Seaside Residence, Ferik Ahmet Afif Paa Seaside Residence, Sait Halim Paa
Seaside Residence, Rumeli Kava, Anadolu Kava, Yoros Castle, Hidiv Pavilion, Bahai Seaside Residence, Amcazade Hseyin Pasha Seaside Residence, Anatolian Fortress, Abud Efendi Seaside Residence, Kuleli Military High School, Beylerbeyi Palace.
Inclusions for Long Bosphorus Tour From Istanbul
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Long Bosphorus Tour From Istanbul
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No guide included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.