Long Island Wine Tour From NYC - Day Trip: Meet The Winemakers, Taste Food And Wine - New York City
OverviewJoin New York Wine Events for a full-day Wine Tour to Long Island Wine Country, hosted by our wine experts. Availableon Saturdays, this experience transports you to the North Fork of Long Island, 2 hours from Manhattan with farms, wineries & artisan food. TICKET INCLUDES: Round trip bus travel via motor coach from midtown ManhattanWine tastings hosted by our own guideplus the winemakers at 2 award-winning wineries. 4-5 wine selections at each location, spending 90 minutes at eachFood: locally sourced artisan fareis served to pair with the wines: cheeses, bread, olives& Italian sandwichesEducationabout the wines directly from the winemakers who make themSpectacular destinations: Jamesport Vineyards, Palmer Vineyards, Martha Clara Vineyards, Pellegrini Vineyards and moreSpecial discounts on purchases of bottles, 4 packs, wine club memberships
Know More about this tour
- Start Time: 9:00 AM Midtown Manhattan: check in and bus boarding
- Location:in front of 140 East 41st Street (closer to 3rd Avenue), New York, NY 10017
- Tour Guide: wine expert from New York Wine Events, leading the tour experience, providing literature on the itinerary and wineries
- Departure: 9:30 AM bus departs for Long Island
- Attractions Visited: 2 wineries on the North Fork of Long Island from selecteddestinations (Jamesport, Pellegrini, Palmer, Martha Clara, and more). Outdoor seating in sunny weather, indoorseatingincool or inclement weather.
- Winery #1 Arrival: 11:15 AM
- Wine & Food Tasting: 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM. 4-5 wine selections, cheeses, breads, olives
- Winery #2 Arrival: 1:15 PM
- Wine & Food Tasting: 1:15 PM - 3:00PM. 4-5 wine selections andassorted sandwichesTurkey, Brie & Fig Jam, Mozzarella + Tomato + Basil Pesto, Prosciutto + Mozzarella + Roasted Red Peppers, Salami + Provolone + Arugula
- Discounts on winery products:tour guests will have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive discounts on products at both wineries. Details will be provided by Tour Guide at the beginning of the day.
- Return Trip: The tour leaves to return at approximately 3:00 PM. If time permits, bus will make a10-15 minutestop at a Farm Stand on the way back to NYC. Guests canenjoy an assortment oflocal fruits, vegetables, and baked goods available for purchase.
- Arrival back in NYC: Bus returns to 140 East 41st Street by 5:30-6:00 PM to drop off passengers. Tour ends.
Inclusions for Long Island Wine Tour From NYC - Day Trip: Meet The Winemakers, Taste Food And Wine
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Long Island Wine Tour From NYC - Day Trip: Meet The Winemakers, Taste Food And Wine
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.