Long Tan And Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewNowadays, famous beach tours and delta tours are great journeys on your holiday. Beside, exploring and getting the knowledge from fierce battles of Vietnamese people in Long Tan- Nui Dat battle field is an interesting experience on your trip. You will a good chance to visit Long Tan Cross, Horseshoe, Long Phuoc Tunnel, Nui Dat and Ba Ria Orphanage. Its possible for all tourists that want to explore and care about American war and Australian veterans.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourWe value in-depth knowledge of the various areas of operations, such as the battle of Long Tan, so we use specialist English-speaking local guides for each area you wish to visit. Wherever feasible, we endeavor to locate Vietnamese veterans and civilians with first-hand knowledge of relevant wartime events.
8:00 am Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Vung Tau.
Stop off at Ba Ria to pick up your travel permit to the sites.
We visit at the Long Tan Cross site, the Horseshoe and the Long Phuoc Tunnels.
After lunch, visit Nui Dat (SAS Hill) and the Ba Ria Orphanage or Thi Nghe orphanage.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Finish Long Tan - Nui Dat Battle Field 1 Day Tour at the hotel around 5:00 PM.
Inclusions for Long Tan And Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private car/van
- Travel permit
- English speaking guidein tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Long Tan And Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City