Long Tan Battle Field Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewVisit the grounds where the most famous battle fought by the Australian Army during the Vietnam War took place; The Battle of Long Tan.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourEarly this morning your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Long Tan. Once you arrive, you will visit Dat Mountain (S.A.S HILL). The Battle of Long Tan is arguably the most famous battle fought by the Australian Army during the Vietnam War. It was fought in a rubber plantation near the village of Long Tan, north-east of Vung Tau, South Vietnam on August 1819, 1966.
Next, visit Long Phuoc Tunnels. This complex tunnel system was connected to form a spine way tunnel for storing foods with fighting fortified positions , first aid station, weapon stores. The Tunnels were the place for Vietnamese revolution troops to fight against the enemy.
Next, you will be taken to a local restaurant, where you will enjoy the flavors of Vietnam. After lunch, you'll be taken back to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Long Tan Battle Field Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- - Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at local restaurat
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide.
- 01 Bottle mineral water/ Pax
Exclusions for Long Tan Battle Field Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- - Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Cu Chi Tunnels, Cao Dai Temple and Wildlife Rescue Station
- Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Vietnam and Australian Battlefield Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip