Witness the transformation of Los Angeles from a pueblo into a world-class city by seeing the monuments that helped shape LA and learning how the citys history continues to transform the City of Angels into a cultural icon.
- LA Union Station, America's last great rail station
- Olvera Street, the City's birthplace
- Chinatown Gateway
- Cathedral of our Lady of Angels
- Grand Park with City Hall
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Bunker Hill
- Angels Flight, the shortest railway in the world *
*Option to ride Angels Flight Railway is available. Fare is $1 or .50 cents with a Metro TAP cardand can be purchased at time of tour.