Los Angeles Bike Rental
OverviewExplore Los Angeles at your own pace with this bike rental! Venture through Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey and more with your 1-day or 2-day rental, which lets you create your own itinerary and sightsee at your leisure. Visit the Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Santa Monica Pier, stunning Southern California beaches and anything else you like. This is a great way to see LA!
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourPick up your bike anytime between 9am and 5pm. The bike shop is located on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. Youll be provided a bike map of Los Angeles, a helmet, a bike lock and a safety vest, and you can choose a hybrid bike for easy riding or a 21-speed, fully suspended mountain bike for a more active outdoor adventure. Kids bikes, baby seats and trailers are available, so you can bring the whole family along for this fun LA experience.
With your 1-day or 2-day rental, create your own sightseeing itinerary to explore Los Angeles at your own pace. Pedal through Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Marina del Rey and more, and cycle along the famous Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive and Historic Route 66. Dont miss the iconic Hollywood Sign and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and stop for a leisurely stroll along the Santa Monica Pier.
Along the way, visit top LA attractions and landmarks, stop to shop and eat, enjoy scenic views of Southern Californias most pristine beaches, and spot lavish mansions and celebrity homes.
When you're done, simply drop off your bike at the rental shop by 5pm.
Inclusions for Los Angeles Bike Rental
- High-end 21-spreed city bike that will be perfectly sized to fit you!
- Bike Lock
- Safety Vest
- Water bottle and holder
Exclusions for Los Angeles Bike Rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Baby Seats or trailers availablefor additional cos
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A form of ID, such as a driver's license or passport, will be required at check-in
You are responsible for returning bike equipment in satisfactory condition
Baby seats and trailers are available for rent (approx. USD10)
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Grand Tour of Hollywood, Los Angeles and Beaches from Anaheim
- Santa Barbara, Solvang and Hearst Castle Day Trip from Los Angeles
- Citadel Outlets Day Trip from Los Angeles with Optional LAX Drop-Off
- Hollywood Bike Tour
- Downtown Los Angles Architecture Tour
- 3-Day California Coast Tour: Santa Barbara, San Francisco and Carmel