Los Angeles City Tour By Night
OverviewLos Angeles puts on the glamour after dark, so take this four-hour evening tour to see LA light up for the night! You won't want to miss experiencing the City of Angels by night. You'll visit sights like Walt Disney Concert Hall, Staples Center, and even have an awesome photo opportunity of the Hollywood Sign.
- You won't want to miss experiencing the City of Angels by night.
Know More about this tour
Join this one-of-a-kind adventure on the Los Angeles City Tour by Night! L.A. comes alive after sunset like no other city in the world, with stunning twilight vistas and an unmistakable air of mystery and romance.
This tour begins in the heart of Hollywood and features four full hours of sightseeing enjoyment. You'll visit the newly revitalized and better than ever, Downtown LA. Los Angeles truly shines at night. Enjoy famous sights including the Staples Center, Microsoft Theater, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and some of Southern California's oldest neighborhoods. Head to the summit of Griffith Park for a beautiful panoramic view of the city at the spot where key scenes in the classic James Dean movie Rebel Without a Cause were shot. Home to the legendary nightclubs and music venues, West Hollywood's Sunset Strip is the center of the action, every night of the week. Finally, you'll get to bask in the luxury and opulence of Beverly Hills, where you'll find some of the world's most stylish boutiques and beautiful mansions.
This tour also includes a visit to The Grove/Farmers Market, Century City's Avenue of the Stars, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and much more. During the high season, you'll also have an incredible photo opportunity at the world-famous Hollywood Sign.
Inclusions for Los Angeles City Tour By Night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected -- not available for hotels located in Hawthorn)
Exclusions for Los Angeles City Tour By Night
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance in and out of the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.