Los Angeles Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Self-Guided Beverly Hills Bike TourWrite a Review
OverviewSee the best of Los Angeles with this combo tour, joining two top-selling tours for one ultimate LA experience. Customize your own itinerary on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by open-top, double-decker bus, covering top LA attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Paramount Studios, the Hollywood Bowl, the Venice Beach Boardwalk and the Santa Monica Pier. Hop off the bus and onto a bike for a scenic cycle through the exclusive neighborhoods of West Hollywood, Bel-Air and Beverly Hills, packed full of jaw-dropping celebrity mansions and famous landmarks.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis is the ultimate Hollywood Experience that leaves no site unseen. You’ll pedal past Tinsel town’s most storied landmarks, from the Walk of Fame and iconic Capitol Records Building to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways. Designed for cyclists of every level, this 3-hour biking adventure also takes you by the estates of Hancock Park, the Original Farmers Market, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Television City, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater (home to the Oscars) as well as multiple filming locations and architecturally significant landmarks.
Inclusions for Los Angeles Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Self-Guided Beverly Hills Bike Tour
- Expert tour guide
- High-end hybrid bike
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
Exclusions for Los Angeles Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Self-Guided Beverly Hills Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transport between tours
Itinerary:1) Hip and Famous Melrose Avenue
2) A walking tour of the Original Farmers Market & The Grove
3) La Brea Tar Pits and LACMA
4) Paramount Studios
5) Bike through the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
6) Hollywood Boulevard: The Walk of Fame and Chinese Theatre
7) Jim Henson Studios
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must be comfortable on a bike
There are a few hills in the beginning of the route; feel free to pedal or walk up them
Closed-toe shoes are recommended
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Universal Studios Hollywood With Transport
- Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Independent Day Trip To Tijuana From Los Angeles
- Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour Of Los Angeles
- Universal Studios Hollywood And Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
- Electric Bicycle Tour Of Santa Monica And Venice Beach
- Hollywood - Behind The Scenes Walking Tour
- Historic Hollywood Stars And Bars
- Beverly Hills Beyond The Botox