Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
OverviewIf you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los angeles dinner and dance cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening with dancing to musical entertainment or enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks. Whether you are visiting Hollywood or Disneyland, this exceptional dinner cruise is within reach from two convenient departure locations of either Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
When the sun goes down, the simple scenery of the harbors illuminate setting the backdrop for your Los Angeles dinner cruise. Board your ship at your choice of port - Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach - and cast off with a glass of champagne in hand. Take to your private table and indulge in four courses of delicious food freshly prepared by the onboard chefs. After dinner, dance to live or DJ musical entertainment or simply take in the breathtaking views from the outdoor decks.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two to enjoy with your dinner. Admire the charming views of the harbor while you dine in luxury. It's a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
See sample menu in Itinerary below
Inclusions for Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
- 4-course dinner cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Musical entertainment
- Port fees and taxes
Exclusions for Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Variety of artisan flat breads and baguettes served with garlic herb cheese spread and a cilantro pesto
- House Caesar salad with crisp romaine hearts, grilled ciabatta crostini, cherry tomatoes, imported Parmesan cheese and radicchio with a creamy Caesar dressing
- Filet Mignon with our signature steak sauce
- Panko-crusted mahi-mahi finished with a miso honey glaze
- Special house potatoes
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Chef’s selected dessert
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Soda, coffee, tea and water
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, menu is subject to change
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
Not wheelchair accessible
From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey, approximately 15-20 minutes (depending on location)
From Anaheim/Disneyland to Newport Beach, approximately 20 minutes (depending on location)
Music ranges from the oldies to the newer pop selections; the entertainers (DJ or a 2-3 piece live band) always play a nice selection in an attempt to please guests
If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Los Angeles Arts District Walking Tour
- Double Decker City Sightseeing in Los Angeles
- VIP Wine and Cheese Soiree Meet the Filmmakers
- All Access Pass for New Media Film Festival - 9th Annual
- Hollywood Sign Driving Tour in a Ferrari
- Downtown Guided Los Angeles Small-Group Bike Tour
- Best of Los Angeles Small-Group Tour with Transportation