OverviewUncover the astounding mix of nationalities that make up the City of Angels on this Los Angeles food tour that reveals hole-in-the-wall eateries, markets, snack shops, and the fine art of riding the metro. Who said you need a car in LA?
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 2pm in front of Gaylord Apartments (3355 Wilshire Blvd.; take the Metro Red Line to the Wilshire/Vermont stop and walk four blocks west.) You'll ride the Metro and walk through some of L.A.'s most "hidden gem" neighborhoods to enjoy Korean barbecue, Vietnamese street food, tacos, and more. Don't worry about not understanding all the signs and menus in foreign languagesyour guide knows exactly where to go and what to order. Stop for tastings in markets, restaurants, bakeries, and hole-in-the-wall eateries, sampling a full array of sweet and savory treats. As you walk and ride the Metro through Koreatown, Little Armenia, and Thai Town, you'll also pass the site of Robert F. Kennedys assassination site, see traditional homes, various styles of architecture, and cultural hot spots. This 4-hour tour ends at the Hollywood/Western Metro station (5450 Hollywood Blvd.). Note the end point is several miles from the departure point. Most guests simply ride the Metro Red Line four stops back to Wilshire/Vermont.
Inclusions for Los Angeles Ethnic Neighborhoods Food And Culture
- Select sweet and savory tastings (vegetarian options available with advance notice upon booking)
- All non-alcoholic drinks and water
- Public transportation fare from Koreatown to Little Armenia
- English-speaking local guide
Exclusions for Los Angeles Ethnic Neighborhoods Food And Culture
- Additional food and drink items
- Return transportation to start point
- Gratuities for your guide (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small group maximum of 12 people
Please indicate vegetarian preferences or dietary restrictions upon booking (in the Additional Information box at checkout). We will do our best to accommodate them, although we cannot guarantee an alternative option at each stop.
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. We will walk about 3 miles total.
Sunscreen, sunhat, and sunglasses are recommended. A jacket may be necessary as evenings can be cool October through June.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.