Meet your guide at 2pm in front of Gaylord Apartments (3355 Wilshire Blvd.; take the Metro Red Line to the Wilshire/Vermont stop and walk four blocks west.) You'll ride the Metro and walk through some of L.A.'s most "hidden gem" neighborhoods to enjoy Korean barbecue, Vietnamese street food, tacos, and more. Don't worry about not understanding all the signs and menus in foreign languagesyour guide knows exactly where to go and what to order. Stop for tastings in markets, restaurants, bakeries, and hole-in-the-wall eateries, sampling a full array of sweet and savory treats. As you walk and ride the Metro through Koreatown, Little Armenia, and Thai Town, you'll also pass the site of Robert F. Kennedys assassination site, see traditional homes, various styles of architecture, and cultural hot spots. This 4-hour tour ends at the Hollywood/Western Metro station (5450 Hollywood Blvd.). Note the end point is several miles from the departure point. Most guests simply ride the Metro Red Line four stops back to Wilshire/Vermont.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Los Angeles, CA
Return Details :
5450 Hollywood Blvd. at the Hollywood/Western metro station. Please note this tour finishes several miles from the start point, upon which most guests ride the Metro Red Line four stops back to Wilshi.. read more
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewUncover the astounding mix of nationalities that make up the City of Angels on this 4-hour tour of Los Angeles street food. A local guide accompanies your small group throughout the "real" neighborhoods of this fascinating city on the Metro, stopping to sample the delicious eats at hole-in-the-wall cafes, ethnic markets, strip malls, and taco trucks. Live and eat like a local Angeleno for an afternoon. All guided tastings, non-alcoholic beverages, and Metro fare are included.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
- Select sweet and savory tastings (vegetarian options available with advance notice upon booking)
- All non-alcoholic drinks and water
- Public transportation fare from Koreatown to Little Armenia
- English-speaking local guide
- Additional food and drink items
- Return transportation to start point
- Gratuities for your guide (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small group maximum of 12 people
Please indicate vegetarian preferences or dietary restrictions upon booking (in the Additional Information box at checkout). We will do our best to accommodate them, although we cannot guarantee an alternative option at each stop.
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. We will walk about 3 miles total.
Sunscreen, sunhat, and sunglasses are recommended. A jacket may be necessary as evenings can be cool October through June.
You Might Also Like
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament with Transport from Los Angeles
- RapidShuttle - Premium SUV Shore Excursions
- Self-Guided Los Angeles Hunt
- Hollywood Tours & Celebrity Homes - 'The Original Hollywood Tour' - Open Air Bus
- The Best of Los Angeles
- LAX Layover Tours Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and more
- Private Los Angeles City Tour
- Private Hollywood Limo Tour with Complimentary Drinks