Los Angeles Holiday Lights TourWrite a Review
Overview2-hour evening walking tour of Downtown Los Angeles! In the evening, we will witness the Las Posadas celebration, view a nutcracker village, see the icicle sheets of the Old Bank District, the beautifully lit Walt Disney Concert Hall and a digitally enhanced fountain!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourOn this 2-hour walking tour, you'll see holiday lights, decorations, festivities, and holiday cheer abound as you stroll through the central city during the most joyous time of the year,
- Union Station, "America's last great rail station"
- "Las Posadas" at Olvera Street
- Grand Park with its illuminated fountain
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Nutcracker Village at California Plaza
- Icicle sheets in the Old Bank District
- Pershing Square ice rink
Inclusions for Los Angeles Holiday Lights Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Los Angeles Holiday Lights Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.