Los Cabos Canopy Tour - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewSoar more than 300 feet (91 meters) above ground on zip cables strung high above the river canyon of El Tule and in the safety of your harness, you'll experience adrenaline at its best! This exhilarating tour combines adventure, fun and excitement with breathtaking scenery from a bird's eye view! Book now to add excitement to your Los Cabos vacation!
Know More about this tour
Departing from your Los Cabos hotel, you'll be transferred to the El Tule Canyon. Upon arrival at the location, the friendly bilingual staff will briefly explain the zip lines, harnesses and other important safety information before your adventure begins!
Strung high above the ground amongst the canopy, you'll fly across canyons, passing close to rock formations on this incredible ride. This adrenaline pumped tour is packed with adventure and fun! You'll have the option to zip line with a partner on a tandem zip line.
Your expert guides will be available for assistance throughout the tour. In the safety of your harness, you can zip around on more than 2,673 feet (814 meters) of cables, enjoying the fresh air, stunning scenery and sheer adrenaline of this tour!
Inclusions for Los Cabos Canopy Tour
- 3.5 hour Canopy Tour
- Professional staff
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All Equipment
- Refreshments (water, sodas)
- Lockers for storage of personal items during tour
Exclusions for Los Cabos Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Land Use Fee (USD 15 - payable direct)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend that guests wear comfortable clothing and runners
We recommend that guests bring a small backpack or fanny pack to contain personal items throughout the tour
Maximum passenger weight is 300 pounds
Not recommended for participants with back, neck or heart problems
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Note: There is a US$10 Land Use Fee per person to be paid in cash at tour location
Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.