Los Cabos Flyboard Lesson - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewIf youve done the usual vacation water sports and want something new to brag about when you get home, dont miss your chance to try a Flyboard in Los Cabos! Invented in 2011, the Flyboard is a personal water jetpack that propels you up and across the water as you stand on a board connected to a water hose. Its not hard to learn after a lesson with a well-trained instructor, youll take control of your own Flyboard and catapult up to 30 feet (10 meters) the air! The group is limited to four, ensuring you get personalized attention from your instructor.
Know More about this tourAfter checking in at the marina in Los Cabos, your Flyboard adventure starts in the bay in Los Cabos with safety tips and instruction on how to operate the Flyboard.
Its an easy-to-learn activity, and youll be in the capable hands of well-trained instructors. The group is limited to four, ensuring you get personalized attention from your instructor.
When youre ready, jump on the Flyboard for liftoff. You'll have around 20 minutes to zip along the Cabo coast. Back on shore, check out the professional photos taken of you during your session, which are available to purchase as a souvenir.
Inclusions for Los Cabos Flyboard Lesson
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruit
- Use of equipment, lifejacket and towels
- Professional instructor
Exclusions for Los Cabos Flyboard Lesson
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos (optional; available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Children between 12 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kgs)
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
Participants must know how to swim
Important: This tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale Watching: Humpback Whales in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Sunset Cruise Plus Tequila Tasting and Taco Dinner
- Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
- 1-Hour SUP Rental in Cabo San Lucas
- Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- ATV Tour in Baja California
- ATV and Pacific Horseback Riding Combo Tour