OverviewExperience the highlights of Los Cabos on this 6-hour tour from Cabo San Lucas. Traveling with an expert guide, ride a glass-bottom boat along the rugged Baja Peninsula to see the spectacular Arch, Lover's Beach and sea lions at Lands End. Then, enjoy a tequila tasting and glass-blowing demonstration, plus free time to shop in downtown San Lucas before heading to charming San Jos del Cabo. Savor a mouthwatering Mexican lunch at an authentic restaurant, and then explore the towns shops and historic buildings at leisure before heading back.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Los Cabos hotel. Settle into your air-conditioned coach or minivan and head for the marina for your glass-bottom boat cruise.
Board your boat and watch the tropical fish through the glass as you trace the age-old cliffs at Land’s End, passing Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach, and craggy Pelican Rock. Take photos of the Arch (El Arco), the spectacular natural rock arch at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, and watch for the sea lions on the rocky shores.
After roughly 45 minutes, return to Cabo San Lucas for a tequila tasting session. Try one of the best varieties of Mexico’s much-loved national drink and learn how this powerful spirit is made from the agave plant.
Having road-tested tequila, enjoy free time to explore Cabo’s lively downtown, perhaps browsing its stalls, boutiques and malls in search of souvenirs.
After a stop at a glass-blowing factory to watch a demonstration of this highly skilful craft, drive along the coast to pretty San José del Cabo. The quiet neighbor of Cabo San Lucas, this historical town boasts a plaza framed by an 18th-century mission church, town hall, restaurants and shops.
Enjoy an included lunch of Mexican classics at a restaurant accompanied by included soda or water, and with additional drinks at your own expense. Then, spend time at leisure in San José, perhaps delving into its quaint craft shops and boutiques, or exploring its church.
Meet back up with your guide and relax on your return journey. Your tour ends with a drop-off at your Los Cabos hotel.
Inclusions for Los Cabos In One Day: Sightseeing Tour, Arch Boat Ride, Tequila Tasting And Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan, depending on group size
- Professional guide
- Glass-bottom boat ride
- Lunch with bottled water and soda
- Tequila tasting
Exclusions for Los Cabos In One Day: Sightseeing Tour, Arch Boat Ride, Tequila Tasting And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks at restaurant
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
Please bring sunscreen, a hat and money for shopping
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.