Los Cabos Pirate Ship Snorkel Or Dinner Cruise - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewBoard a pirate ship and explore the waters of Cabo san lucas on a snorkel tour or sunset dinner cruise. After taking stock of the famous El Arco rock formation, you can snorkel through a trove of tropical fish or sit on the deck to admire a Baja sunset over the sparkling Pacific Ocean. On both tours, the crew serves up tall tales sure to shiver ye timbers along with unlimited grog, soda and a barbecue buffet.
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSnorkel Tour (3.5 hours)
Your cruise begins at Cabo San Lucas Marina, where youll board a 100-foot (305-meter) brig. As the ship departs under billowing sails, your crew regales you with historical accounts of pirates who plundered these waters in the 1500s.
Stories seem to come to life as you sail around the recognizable El Arco (The Arch), a jagged rock formation that rises from the sea at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. It's here that the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet, and where you'll hear why El Arco is also called Lands End.
When it's time to snorkel, your captain drops anchor at a spot teeming with underwater treasures. Listen to a quick safety briefing as you strap on provided snorkeling gear. Tiptoe or bound off the plank into the waters below, and explore the crystal clear waters speckled in colorful tropical fish.
Climb back aboard for a hearty barbecue buffet lunch (see Itinerary below for a sample menu). At the free-flowing open bar, your crew serves up stories of swashbucklers to go with your mimosas, margaritas and grog (pirate rum punch). Kids can enjoy a steady supply of juices.
During the rest of the ride, enjoy onboard games, activities, and sea shanties with your fun-loving crew as the ship sails back to the marina.
Sunset Dinner Cruise (2 hours)
Head to Cabo San Lucas Marina in the early evening and hop aboard a pirate ship, where youll meet your festively dressed crew.
While your captain navigates the glittering Pacific Ocean, soak up stunning views of the Cabo San Lucas coastline including El Arco (The Arch) and hear tall tales of the region's pirate history.
Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner (see Itinerary below for a sample menu), prepared in the galley. Amble over to the open bar for wine, beer and tasty cocktails. In between grub and grog, enjoy onboard music and games with the crew.
Then watch the sun melt over the horizon and welcome the night with more dancing and celebration. After a gorgeous end to the day, return to port in Cabo San Lucas Marina.
Inclusions for Los Cabos Pirate Ship Snorkel Or Dinner Cruise
- Professional guide
- BBQ pork and chicken sandwiches, chips & salsa (if Snorkel option is selected)
- BBQ pork ribs and chicken dinner, appetizers (if Dinner Cruise option is selected)
- Snorkel gear (Snorkel option only)
- Open bar (non-alcoholic and domestic alcoholic beverages)
- Activities and games for kids
- Live music
Exclusions for Los Cabos Pirate Ship Snorkel Or Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample lunch menu for Snorkel Tour (subject to change):
- BBQ pork or chicken sandwich on freshly baked buns
- Vegetarian options include tuna salad, green salad or cheese sandwich
- Cole slaw
- Chips, salsa and fresh guacamole
Sample menu for Sunset Dinner Cruise (subject to change):
- BBQ pork ribs and chicken on freshly baked buns
- Corn esquites (creamy corn salad)
- Corn on the cob
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Please bring cash if you wish to buy souvenirs
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Note: If your choose the 'Sunset Dinner Cruise,' the dress code does not allow sleeveless shirts for men
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.