OverviewJoin the latest craze in watersports and paddle over the beautiful waters of Los Cabos on this exciting 4-hour stand-up paddleboard lesson and experience. Travel to a beach at Los Cabos Arch and enjoy a fun lesson on the sands before perfecting your paddling skills with help from an expert instructor. Round off your adventure with a walk around Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your paddleboard lesson with a pickup from your centrally located Los Cabos hotel. Board your air-conditioned minivan and travel to your a scenic bay near Los Cabos Arch.
Arrive on the sands, grab your supplied paddleboard and paddle, and enjoy a fun, 10-minute lesson and safety briefing from your expert instructor. Most beginners learn the sport in a few minutes, so you can expect to paddle like a pro pretty quickly.
Head into the water with your paddleboard, climb aboard and learn how to glide over the water with expert guidance from your instructor. Get useful tips on your paddling techniques and you’ll quickly gain confidence. Then, when you feel at ease, take off on a paddle with your instructor, enjoying brilliant views of the Arch, sea lions and rock formations of Cabo San Lucas bay as you go.
After about 30 minutes to an hour, return to dry land and walk through the rocks on Lover's Beach to visit Divorce Beach, an idyllic horseshoe of sands on the other side of peninsula. Lover's Beach is lapped by the Sea of Cortez and Divorce Beach by the Pacific Ocean, so this one of only two places in the world where you can walk between two oceans.
Afterward, paddle back to your starting point and enjoy a drop-off back at your hotel, where your experience ends.
Inclusions for Los Cabos Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All necessary equipment including board and paddle
- Professional instructor
- Bottled water and snacks
Exclusions for Los Cabos Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for participants with back and/or knee problems
Maximum weight is 99 kg (220 lbs)
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and wear a swimsuit
Please bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.