Los Cabos Whale Watching Cruise Including Breakfast - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewWatch for gray whales and enjoy breakfast on this 2-hour whale watching cruise from Cabo San Lucas. Cruise past the spectacular rock Arch, sea lions and Lover's Beach on Cabo San Lucas Bay, and watch for dolphins, manta rays and gargantuan gray whales in the Sea of Cortez. Watch spellbound as these majestic mammals blow, splash, dive and breach in front of you and learn all about them from live, expert commentary from a marine biologist. A delicious Mexican breakfast and mimosas, coffee and other drinks from the onboard bar are included.
- Breakfast included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Cabo San Lucas marina to board your open-air, double-decker catamaran. Then, start your morning with a delicious included Mexican buffet breakfast, featuring staples such as waffles, scrambled eggs, beans, toast and chilaquiles (fried tortilla chips with eggs, salsa and cheese), served with coffee.
Listen to a safety briefing and perhaps sip on Champagne mimosas, Bloody Marys or other local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the onboard bar as you cruise onto the beautiful Sea of Cortez.
While you relax, hear illuminating facts about the local seas from the professional marine biologist guide and watch for creatures such as dolphins and manta rays. Learn about the gray whales that breed here in December before leaving for the Arctic in April, and hear why whales are most active during the morning, making the early part of the day ideal for spotting them.
Pass the Cabo San Lucas peninsula and snap photos of Lover's Beach, Pelican Rock, and the sea lions that inhabit its shores. Then, stop at the famous Arch to capture this stunning natural arch on camera.
Keep watch and with luck, catch sight of these incredible mammals. Wonder at their size and power, and watch as they dive, splash, spout and breach, perhaps even with a calf in tow. Your boat will keep a respectful distance at all times. Afterward, enjoy the scenery again on your return to Cabo marina, where your tour ends.
Whale sightings are guaranteed, so if you don't spot any whales you can enjoy a return Cabo whale watching cruise for free.
Inclusions for Los Cabos Whale Watching Cruise Including Breakfast
- Full Mexican breakfast buffet
- Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from bar
- Live commentary from a professional marine biologist guide
Exclusions for Los Cabos Whale Watching Cruise Including Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Seasonal product available December to April
Please bring sunscreen and cash, if you wish to buy souvenirs
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.