Los Micos Lagoon In Parque Nacional Punta Sal From Tela
OverviewCome visit Tela, Honduras wildlife refuge lagoon that holds many canals with mangroves and small islands which serve as a refuge for an abundant marine life, reptiles and over 342 species of birds.
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourOne of the main attractions of the Jeannette Kawas National Park, Los Micos Lagoon abound in aquatic birds and monkeys.
As a unique specialist tour, this excursion involves a launched tour by ferry of the countrys second largest lagoon, as well as an afternoons stay at the most typical Garifuna village in Honduras, Miami, both situated right on the oceans edge.
The lagoon derives its name from the white-faced monkeys or micos which frequent the mangroves.
Laguna Los Micos is truly an astounding birdwatchers paradise with over 350 species sighted.
A tour of the channels and islets will reward you with both an eco-adventure and the chance to see the skillful Garifuna fishermen at work, casting their nets.
Inclusions for Los Micos Lagoon In Parque Nacional Punta Sal From Tela
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Los Micos Lagoon In Parque Nacional Punta Sal From Tela
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.