Los Veranos Canopy Sea Departure Excursion - Puerto Vallarta
OverviewKick off your adventure in style with an exhilarating speedboat ride whisking you to Boca de Tomatlan, a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Depending on the time of year it is not uncommon to encounter along the way, whales, dolphins, mantas, and turtles. We will then pick you up in one of our open air transportations and take you to the canopy site. This is where you will meet our staff that will take you on our 15 zip line adventure. You will have 1 1/2 hours after zip lining to enjoy the property. We offer a full restaurant and bar which is located alongside the river, a small beach area that you can enjoy our water toys (weather permitting), interact with our animals in our Animal Sanctuary. We have Squirrel Monkeys, Marmoset Monkeys, Toucan Birds, Guacamaya Birds and other local critters. On your return you will get to visit Los Arcos Island National Park.
Know More about this tour
- Depart from one of our Sea Departure points on a 33 passenger APEX speedboat (approx. 30 minutes)
- Arrive to Boca De Tomatlan for our land transportation
- Depart Boca De Tomatlan to the canopy site (approx. 10 minutes)
- Safety & staff introduction
- 15 zip lines (approx. 1 hour 15 minutes)
- You will have 1 hour 15 minutes - 30 minutes to enjoy the property. Enjoy lunch in our riverside restaurant & bar. We have an Animal Sanctuary with some of the cutest animals (Marmoset & Squirrel Monkeys, Toucan Birds, Guacamaya Birds, and some local critters).
- Tequila tasting (if you like)
- River fun! We have a small beach area alongside the river. Enjoy our river toys (weather permitting).
Inclusions for Los Veranos Canopy Sea Departure Excursion
- 15 zip line adventure
- Any necessary equipment
- Water stations
- Tequila Tasting
- River Fun & water toys (weather permitting)
- Animal Sanctuary
Exclusions for Los Veranos Canopy Sea Departure Excursion
- If departing by Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal, there is a $25.5 pesos (approx. $1.50 USD) Port Fee that is not included in the listed price. Children under 8 years old are free.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: customer email address, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Instructions will be sent to you separate via email.
Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Learn to Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course
- Puerto Vallarta Shore Excursion: Puerto Vallarta City Tour
- Private Tour: Puerto Vallarta ATV Adventure
- Private Tour: Surf Lesson in Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: El Eden ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: Rancho Las Vegas ATV Adventure
- Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson in Puerto Vallarta