Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Tour With French Breakfast Overlooking The Pyramid - Paris
OverviewMost people agree that a trip to Paris must include a stop at the Louvre Museum. Most people also agree that nearly 10 miles of hallways featuring over 35000 works of art make for a demanding visit, even for experienced museum-goers! Start your visit in the most relaxing way possible; savor a delicious French breakfast on a spectacular café terrace overlooking the courtyard and glass pyramid of the Louvre. Then join your expert local guide for a 2.5 hour guided tour, allowing you to stroll in past the long lines and access the masterpieces in an efficient, entertaining, and memorable way.
- Experience the Louvre in a relaxed and typically Parisian style – begin with a traditional French breakfast on the terrace of a spectacular café directly overlooking the courtyard of the Louvre
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre Museum with a passionate, accredited local guide
- Skip the line access takes you straight into the museum
- See the major highlights – the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and much more
Know More about this tour
Before your visit, begin your day in a relaxed and typically French way – enjoying breakfast on a café terrace. And this is no ordinary terrace, this magnificent and chic café sits directly inside the Cour Napoleon of the Louvre, offering you sublime views over the Iconic glass pyramid as the museum opens for the day. Savor typical French viennoiseries with fresh fruit salad, freshly squeezed orange juice with coffee or tea. Relax and enjoy the food and the views, before your local guide leads you past the famously long lines and directly into the museum for a 2.5 hour guided visit.
The world-famous artwork contained in the sprawling Louvre draws many millions of visitors each year. But some tourists leave feeling overwhelmed or even disappointed, with more memories of the long lines and the confusing corridors than of the paintings and sculptures they came to admire. By joining our Louvre tour, you gain a licensed local guide, eager to communicate and exchange with you about the museum’s history and collections. You’ll skip the lines and bypass crowds, to focus instead on the beauty and universal themes on display.
You’ll undoubtedly pause to absorb the Mona Lisa, the most famous painting in the world, and hear about what makes her so compelling. Your visit will also include the sensual Venus de Milo, the transcendent Winged Victory, the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance and the large-format 19th century French paintings. Furthermore you’ll pause at many lesser-known but nonetheless fascinating treasures in the collection, ranging from crown jewels to Egyptian artifacts, from medieval walls to 20th century ceilings.
Before becoming the largest museum in the world, the Louvre was a royal palace, so your visit will have you walking in the footsteps of kings, queens and emperors. The grand scale and rich decoration will astonish you as we end our tour in the State Apartments of Napoléon III, in a wing many tourists don’t manage to discover. Thanks to your guide, you’ll gain a full sense of the Louvre’s multi-faceted grandeur, and you’ll remember it as one of the most interesting experiences of your travels
Inclusions for Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Tour With French Breakfast Overlooking The Pyramid
- Continental breakfast at a café overlooking the Louvre pyramid
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Receive personal attention with groups of 25 people or fewer
- Electronic headsets mean you can always hear your guide
Exclusions for Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Tour With French Breakfast Overlooking The Pyramid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.