Louvre Museum Tour Including Skip The Line - Paris
OverviewThe Louvre Museum is a must see for any visitor to Paris. Yet the 9 miles of corridors and over 35,000 artworks can be a challenge for even the most seasoned travelers. Join this 2.5 hour guided tour, and let an expert local guide lead you through the crowds to the most important works in this incredible museum. Skip the line access, small groups and electronic headsets ensure that you wont miss a thing.
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the front of the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel about 10 minutes before your tour starts on the day of your 2.5-hour tour.
Prepare to be amazed by one of the most visited museums in the world. Home to some of the worlds greatest works of art, theres a reason that millions of visitors flock to the Louvre every year. Let an expert and fully accredited local guide share their passion and knowledge of this awe-inspiring museum and the masterpieces it contains, as they whisk you past the lines and straight to where you need to be.
You will of course see one of the worlds most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa. Discover also the beautiful Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the great French neo-classical paintings, and the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance. But there are also many hidden treasures to be found in the Louvre. Your guide will show you crowns studded with precious jewels, ancient Egyptian antiquities, and sublime Greek statues. End your visit in the lavish apartments of Napoleon III, often overlooked by visitors and yet one of the best parts of the museum.
Inclusions for Louvre Museum Tour Including Skip The Line
- 2.5 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line access
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and much more
- Fully accredited local guide
- Electronic headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Exclusions for Louvre Museum Tour Including Skip The Line
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note that increased security measures may affect lines as we can't avoid them. However due to our Skip the Line privilege, we do have access to shortcuts to the security check.
Please note that admission to the Louvre Museum is free for visitors under the age of 18 as well as for 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein)
Be aware that the Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music