Louvre Museum Tour With Skip The Line Tickets - Paris
OverviewMost people agree that a trip to Paris must include a stop at the Louvre Museum. Most people also agree that nearly 10 miles of hallways featuring over 35000 works of art make for a demanding visit, even for experienced museum-goers! Our 2.5 hour guided tour will allow you to stroll in past the long lines and access the masterpieces in an efficient, entertaining, and memorable way. Our guide is a certified and experienced professional with a passion for art; we keep groups to a reasonable size and use audio receivers to guarantee a comfortable visit.
- Secrets of The Louvre
- Most beautiful places in The Louvre (Appolo Gallery, Apartments of Emperor Napoleon III...)
- Best pieces of the Louvre: The Venus of Milo, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Wedding at Cana, The Mona Lisa, Napoleon’s Coronation,The Raft of the Medusa, Liberty leading the People & more
Know More about this tour
The world-famous artwork contained in the sprawling Louvre draws many millions of visitors each year. But some tourists leave feeling overwhelmed or even disappointed, with more memories of the long lines and the confusing corridors than of the paintings and sculptures they came to admire. By joining our Louvre tour, you gain a licensed local guide, eager to communicate and exchange with you about the museum’s history and collections. You’ll skip the lines and bypass crowds,to focus instead on the beauty and universal themes on display.
You’ll undoubtedly pause to absorb the Mona Lisa, the most famous painting in the world, and hear about what makes her so compelling. Your visit will also include the sensual Venus de Milo, the transcendent Winged Victory, the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance and the large-format 19th century French paintings. Furthermore you’ll pause at many lesser-known but nonetheless fascinating treasures in the collection, ranging from crown jewels to Egyptian artifacts, from medieval walls to 20th century ceilings.
Before becoming the largest museum in the world, the Louvre was a royal palace, so your visit will have you walking in the footsteps of kings, queens and emperors. The grand scale and rich decoration will astonish you as we end our tour in the State Apartments of Napoléon III, in a wing many tourists don’t manage to discover. Thanks to your guide, you’ll gain a full sense of the Louvre’s multi-faceted grandeur, and you’ll remember it as one of the most interesting experiences in your travels.
Inclusions for Louvre Museum Tour With Skip The Line Tickets
- 2.5 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line access
- Fully accredited local guide
- Electronic headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Exclusions for Louvre Museum Tour With Skip The Line Tickets
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer