Love London Bike Tour
OverviewThis tour lets you soak in the artistic and cultural sights the West End has to offer. Pedalling through neighbourhoods full of cafs and street art, youll pass by one of Londons oldest theatres before exploring a hidden underground tunnel and the eclectic street art there. Afterwards, relax in the lush gardens of the home of the Archbishop of Canterbury before finishing up in Chinatown and the hip areas once frequented by Jagger and McCartney.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
This tour is a relaxed tour through the West End exploring some of the citys most theatrical, artistic and culturally significant sights. On the way you'll pass along handsome tree-lined streets and through some of the city's most charming parks.
The journey begins at Gabriel's Wharf and throws you straight into the quaint 1830s red-brick lined streets of Waterloo as you make your way towards The Cut. First stop is the Old Vic Theatre, one of Londons oldest and most loved theatres. Across the road Lower Marsh, a market street thats a favourite of filmmakers and full of listed buildings housing lunchtime cheap eats and hip cafs. Turning right, youll explore a hidden underground tunnel, (sometimes known as Banksy Tunnel) a unique area filled with ever-changing street art.
Next stop is Archbishop's Park, a secluded green area of tranquility that backs onto Lambeth Palace, the home of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Crossing the river, you are transported back in time as you arrive at the courtyard of Westminster Abbey School, which offers a privileged view of Westminster Abbey and some of its hidden quarters.
From there its a short ride to Horse Guards Parade, a historic sporting ground where Henry VIII once hosted jousting tournaments, followed by a pedal through Hyde Park, Henrys private hunting ground, before Buckingham Palace was built.
Up next is Mayfair, an area associated with luxury shops, galleries and exclusive clubs. Passing along Carnaby Street, still known today as the centre of 60s Swinging London, its then onto Soho, a favourite haunt of the mods and hippies of the same era, and the stomping ground of British bands like The Rolling Stones.
As the tour draws to a close, youll cycle to Covent Garden Londons Theatreland. Finally, its back across Waterloo Bridge, before returning to where it all began, hungry for your next London adventure.
Inclusions for Love London Bike Tour
- Cycle hire
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Love London Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is available in Dutch and German from April - October.
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London