Low Cost Best Of Ephesus Tour - Kusadasi
OverviewExpensive is not always better than inexpensive.Low cost The Best of Ephesus Tour is showcasing the religious history of Ancient Turkey,You can visit the hightlights of the Ephesus in low price
Know More about this tourLow cost The Best of Ephesus Tour
You will start your day with a pleasant drive through the countryside to visit the ruins of the city of Ephesus, which dates predominantly from the later Roman period.
The stunning ruins here include the towering façade of the Celsus Library and Hadrian's Temple, as well as the Sacred Way, which was one of the main thoroughfares used by the Ancient Romans.
Visit the Terrace Houses located opposite Hadrian's Temple, a newly excavated section. The wealthy and important people of Ephesus used these houses, which are finely decorated with mosaics and frescoes giving a true impression of the ancient lifestyle. Those on the upper slopes are reached via steps and situated on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain with the roof of one house forming the terrace of the one above it. Continuing from the library to the end of the marble street, you can look up at Ephesus' impressive amphitheater, where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
As you leave the ancient city, cold refreshing towels will be provided From Ephesus, you will drive towards town of Seljuk. Here you will visit the ruins of the Basilica of St John.
The Basilica had a cruciform plan with four domes along its longitudinal axis and a pair flanking the central dome to form the arm of the cross. The tomb of St John was placed under the central dome. Next, visit Mt Pagusa setting that is a shrine to some and a curiosity to others. It is reputedly the home of Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ.
Archaeological evidence shows that the little house here dates from the 6th century AD but that its foundations are from the 1st century AD. This ties in with the commonly held belief that Mary moved to Turkey.
Lunch is recommended at a local restaurant . Before returning to Kusadasi to enjoy a carpet demonstration and some time for shopping. Explore the town and return to the pier at your own pace.
Please note: It takes approximately two hours to walk through the ruins, the pace is slow and over uneven surfaces. Wear comfortable walking shoes; bring sunscreen.
Inclusions for Low Cost Best Of Ephesus Tour
- Parking Fees.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
Exclusions for Low Cost Best Of Ephesus Tour
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.