Lower East Side Bagel Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
OverviewTake in the sights, mesmerizing aromas, and mouthwatering noshes of the Lower East Side as you are guided through this historic neighborhood where eating great food is a tradition. Since the early 1800s, this area has been home to immigrants starting a new life in America who have made key cultural, economic, and epicurean contributions to New York City.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis is a walking tour of the Lower East Side of New York. Famous establishments to be visited with mouth watering nosh/tastes are Yonah Shimmel's Knish Bakery, Russ & Daughters, Katz's Deli, Economy Candy, The Essex Street Retail Market, The Pickle Guy and Kossar's Bialys. See historic synagogues, museums and historic markers of what made this neighborhood a legend throughout New York City and America.
Remember, all tour participants start off with a fresh bagel! - The Iconic Symbol of New York!
Inclusions for Lower East Side Bagel Tour
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Fresh Bagel to start the tour
Exclusions for Lower East Side Bagel Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years old
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.