Lower East Side Contemporary Art Tour With NYC Professional Art Critic - New York City
OverviewArtists are creative, sure. But the sheer variety and visionary talent on display in New York’s galleries can still come as a shock. Dozens of penguins responding to your movements in an interactive display? Saw it. Multi-screen video of a band playing a tune so beautiful it moved many to tears? Loved it. Hungry for some super-skilled watercolor painting? We’ll go there! Join your tour guide, a local professional art critic and writer who has more than a decade of experience crafting personalized tours of cultural discovery in New York's galleries and museums for individuals and groups.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis 2-hour tour begins in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City. Theguide will confirm the exact location one week prior to the tour.
Visit approximately seven or eight exhibitions, discussing the most important shows of the moment in a variety of media. On the Lower East Side, galleries are smaller and more experimental than most Chelsea galleries. See the veteran galleries and the outside-the-box spaces, featuring some of the city's most cutting-edge art. Lower East Side venues are oftentimes surprising and never dull.
This guides art tours have been featured in/on the New York Times, Conde Nast Traveler magazine, the Sydney Morning Herald, the Tennis Channel, Conde Nast Traveler, the Mandarin Oriental, and Philadelphia Magazine. She will put together an itinerary that will visit the most talked-about art exhibitions of the moment.
Inclusions for Lower East Side Contemporary Art Tour With NYC Professional Art Critic
- Local tour guide
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Lower East Side Contemporary Art Tour With NYC Professional Art Critic
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours take place rain or shine and meet in a different specified gallery location for each tour
The guide is licensed by New York City's Department of Consumer Affairs as a tour guide and is a member of the International Association of Art Critics (AICA USA)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.