Lower East Side Historical Theatre Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
OverviewLearn how the Lower East Side sparked theatrical movements ranging from Yiddish Theatre to Indie Theatre, and almost everything in between! For 90 glorious minutes you will be taken on a fun-filled, historical, memorable walking tour through the Lower East Side.
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAll the world’s a stage! Our professional licensed tour guides are gifted triple threats who weave groups around New York’s bustling streets, brandishing their love of the stage and of the city along half-mile routes that cover origins of musical theater and Broadway history. Each tour guide brings a tablet with photos and videos to help share New York’s unique theater history.
Visit the Yiddish Theatrical Star Walk Of Fame, hear “Shakespeare in the Park” stories, sing famous songs and show stoppers (performed with your tour guide!) and learn about off-off Broadway/Indie Theatre, Festivals, and more!
*Please note that we do not go inside any of the equity theatres due to union restrictions however we will entertain you with backstage stories and personal experiences.
Inclusions for Lower East Side Historical Theatre Walking Tour
- Tour guide/host
- Small-group walking tour
Exclusions for Lower East Side Historical Theatre Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.