Lower East Side Street Art Tour - New York City
OverviewOnce the heart of Manhattan's immigrant communities and tenements, today the Lower East Side is seeing rapid change. One positive change is a growing art scene, from galleries to street art. On this 2-hour walking tour, your guide will show you the coolest street art in the area. There will be plenty of opportunity for photos, while as we travel from Nolita to Little Italy to Chinatown.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Our tour will start in Nolita, a trendy little neighborhood that borders Greenwich Village and Soho. We will walk the streets, while your guide explains the history of the Lower East Side. Most importantly, your guide will help you find the best of the ever-changing street art scene there. From Nolita, we will make our way down through Little Italy, and end nearby.
You will see dozens of unique and colorful pieces, of all sizes and types. You will see pieces from street artists such as Space Invader, Jerkface, Tristan Eaton, Shepard Fairey, Cost, Hektad, Buff Monster, and countless others. You will see pieces from the ambitious, recently-completed 100 Gates Project, which paired street artists with small businesses to beautify the neighborhood's roll-down gates.
We will discuss the differences between graffiti and street art, and the many sub-genres in between.
This is a leisurely tour, comfortable for all-ages. Perfect for photographers or those interested in learning more about street art.
Inclusions for Lower East Side Street Art Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Lower East Side Street Art Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit