Lower Manhattan: Secrets Of Downtown Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewThis Lower Manhattan tour explores the history and architecture of Downtown New York. Historically this neighborhood is known as Wall Street or the Financial District. Today it is the oldest and coolest New York neighborhood.On our 90 minutes tour you will see the main sites in Lower Manhattan. We start from the bottom and working your way up to the 911 Memorial/World Trade Center. We go point-to-point and show you the good stuff! See tour stops below.The walking tour meeting point is conveniently located at Bowling Green in Lower Manhattan.
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWalk the same streets as the Dutch in the 1600's.
See where George Washington survived an assassination attempt.
Discover the history of Wall Street and its impact on America.
See the site of the first car bomb explosion in the world.
Hear about the secrets lurking in the Wall Street canyons.
Explore the evolving financial district (hint: not a lot of finance).
Review three centuries of the hottest architecture in New York, from Dutch gables to super tall skyscrapers.
Witness the spirit of renewal at the World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial.
- Bowing Green
- US Customs House
- Wall Street Bull
- Stone Street
- Fraunces Tavern
- Wall Street
- Trump Building
- The New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall
- Trinity Church
- Ground Zero & the 911 Memorial (last stop)
Inclusions for Lower Manhattan: Secrets Of Downtown Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Lower Manhattan: Secrets Of Downtown Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.