Luang Prabang Night-time Explorer
OverviewThis late afternoon/evening tour explores Laung Prabang's local Lao culture and nightlife. Along the way you'll taste delicious cuisine and watch the sun set. Guided by a Luang Prabang native, you'll stroll through evening food and craft markets, enjoy dining in an authentic Lao manner and continue to a local nightclub, or lounge bar. This evening is a fun way to see a different side of the spiritual capital.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the afternoon, join in a traditional game of petanque with the locals. As the sun sets over Wat Prabat Tai youll join the local players and try your skills at this sport, a favorite pastime of the Lao people. They will cheer you on and give you hints as you play a few games and enjoy snacks and drinks. A great time for adults and kids alike with great local interaction opportunities. You'll then continue on to the local hill tribe market which sells a range of crafts, and products from all over the country, and wander through the nighttime food markets, selling many local delicacies. Enjoy dinner on the banks of the Mekong at a Sindat restaurant. Sindat is a Lao-style barbecue which is very popular with the locals. After dinner, drinks are at Hive bar. Located at the foot of Mount Phousi, Hive Bar is a popular spot for backpackers, locals and expats. Its outdoor seating is beautifully surrounded by lush forest and decorated with an assortment of recycled goods. Modern and alternative music is played and many creative cocktails are on offer. There is a stage outside where they often have live music, hip hop dancing and many other shows.
You also have chance for a relaxing dinner on the Nam Khan River, and with a taste for wine and quiet surroundings, we recommend dinner at Dyen Sabai restaurant followed by a drink at Luang Prabang wine bar.
Inclusions for Luang Prabang Night-time Explorer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- All permissions and local taxes
- Transport by A/C vehicle
Exclusions for Luang Prabang Night-time Explorer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.