Luberon Villages Half-Day Tour From Aix-en-Provence
OverviewSpend an afternoon exploring the Luberon region’s hilltop villages on this half-day tour from Aix-en-Provence! With an expert guide, discover the delights of Lourmarin, Bonnieux, Roussillon and Gordes, while seeing beautiful Provencal scenery as well as attractions like Pont Julien, a 12th-century church and more.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourLeave Aix-en-Provence by air-conditioned minibus, and travel north to the gorgeous Luberon region with your guide. Embodying picturesque rural France at its finest, the area is awash with charming little hilltop hamlets and villages peppered around the hills and youll see the best of them on your tour!
First stop is Lourmarin for a photo stop against the backdrop of Lourmarin Castle Provences first Renaissance castle. Continue by minivan along the scenic river valley of Combe of Lourmarin, and then arrive in the neighboring village of Bonnieux. Spend time at leisure here, perhaps visiting its 12th-century church or relaxing in the shade of its century-old cedar trees.
Travel through more swathes of soft-hued countryside, passing a Roman arched bridge called Pont Julien, and then take a stroll through the village of Roussillon known for its orange clay cliffs that are tinged from the soils rich ochre pigments.
Before returning to Aix, visit Gordes, a cliff-top village, to soak up its dramatic view. Head back to Aix and finish your tour at the start point in the early evening.
Inclusions for Luberon Villages Half-Day Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Exclusions for Luberon Villages Half-Day Tour From Aix-en-Provence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Small-Group Cassis Tour - Cliff and Calanques from Aix-en-Provence
- Full-Day Small Group Provence Discovery Tour to Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy de Provence, Gordes, Roussillon and Lourmarin
- Private Tour: Provence Day Trip in the Footsteps of Peter Mayle from Aix-en-Provence
- Half-Day Luberon Hilltop Village Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Half-day Tour to Arles and Baux de Provence or Carrires de Lumires from Aix-en-Provence
- Camargue Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Aix-en-Provence Historical and Gourmet Walking Tour