Lucca And Pisa Full Day Tour - Florence
OverviewExplore the historic cities of Pisa and Lucca on a full day tour from Florence and discover some of the most beautiful Renaissance architecture in Tuscany.Marvel at the sights of Pisas Piazza dei Miracoli, such as the Leaning Tower and the Cathedral and discover Lucca with its untouched city walls.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourVisit two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany and their not-to-be-missed sights.
Leave Florence early in the morning and immerse yourself in a charming Tuscan landscape. Start the day with a visit to Pisa and its famous Piazza dei Miracoli where the Cemetery and the Cathedral are found and the iconic Leaning Tower stands.
Discover the history of this famous square with a knowledgeable guide and visit a typical local wine shop where you will have the chance to taste some local wine.
Afterwards have some free time to wander around and have lunch (not included).
After lunch the tour continues on to Lucca for free time to visit the city on your own. The city is famous for its untouched city walls, so delight in the chance to take a pleasant walk on your own along a section of the town walls and enjoy a beautiful view over the roofs, alleys, house-towers, churches and marvelous noble palazzos or simply enjoy a walk in the town center where many antique shops can be found.
End the day with a pleasant ride back to Florence.
Inclusions for Lucca And Pisa Full Day Tour
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Professional guide in Pisa
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Wine tasting
- Self-guided tour of Lucca
Exclusions for Lucca And Pisa Full Day Tour
- Leaning Tower Entrance: 25,00 per person (Not suitable for children under 8 years old)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Leaning Tower entrance fee is not included in this tour
The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
During Winter season only (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers. Portuguese is available every Wednesdays with a minimum of 2 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English. Italian, French and German are available every Wednesdays with a minimum of 4 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour