Get the best of both worlds on this full day trip to central Switzerland and Lucerne's old town. After a brief guided city tour, the rest of the day is yours for self exploration. Alternatively, you can upgrade and include a sightseeing cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourSit back and enjoy a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne. Upon arrival, a short city tour will introduce you to Lucerne's main highlights including the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and the new Concert and Congress Hall.
Afterwards the rest of the day (approximately 6 hours) is yours to explore. Wander through the streets, over bridges and into Lucerne's museums at your leisure.
Some optional activities you may wish to consider at your own expense:
- Ride the new City Train (April to October)
- Swiss lunch with Folklore Show (reservations necessary)
- Transport Museum
- Picasso Museum
Regardless of how you choose to spend your day, Lucerne is bound to reveal the romantic and inspire the photographer in you, so don't forget your camera - the opportunities are endless! Note, no Folklore Show during the Winter.
Inclusions for Lucerne City Tour
- Panorama drive to Lucerne with photo stop en route ( at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument)
- Transportation by coach
- Short City Tour of Lucerne
- English and German speaking guide to and from Lucerne
Exclusions for Lucerne City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
There is no Folklore Show during the winter season
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Mount Titlis Day Tour From Zurich
- Zurich City Highlights With Felsenegg Cable Car Ride
- Jungfraujoch: Top Of Europe Day Trip From Zurich
- Rhine Falls Tour From Zurich
- Interlaken - Grindelwald In The Bernese Oberland (from Zurich)
- Revolutionary Zurich
- Discover The Best Art Galleries In Zurich
- Inside The Artist's Studio
- Snow Shoeing In Flumserberge
- Mt.Rigi And The Old Town Of Lucerne