Lucerne Day Trip From Zurich Including Lake Lucerne Cruise
OverviewSpend a day in the pretty city of Lucerne on a day trip from Zurich, enjoying a short city tour, Lake Lucerne cruise and plenty of free time. After traveling south through the Albis Pass mountain range, learn all about Lucerne on a city sightseeing tour while seeing monuments like Chapel Bridge. Then, spend roughly six hours at leisure, seeing the city as you please. The day trip includes a ticket for a cruise on Lake Lucerne, so hop aboard to enjoy the lakeside scenery and onboard commentary.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from Sihlquai Bus Terminal in the center of town. Then, relax on your air-conditioned coach as you travel south to the handsome city of Lucerne, roughly an hour away. Your route takes in stretches of gorgeous Swiss countryside, so look out the window to admire the Albis Pass mountain range and idyllic Lake of the Four Cantons.
On arrival in Lucerne, enjoy an introductory tour of the city by coach to get your bearings, seeing sights like Chapel Bridge and the Baroque Jesuit Church. Hear the history of these top Lucerne attractions and get insider tips for places to visit independently. Stop for a scenic photo stop en route either at Lake Lucerne or Lion Monument and then enjoy roughly six hours of free time to explore the city at your own pace.
Lucerne is famous for its cafe culture, so perhaps wile away an hour or so enjoying an indulgent Swiss lunch (own expense). A ticket for a Lake Lucerne sightseeing cruise is included with your tour, so head down to the lake at a time to suit you, and then relax on board your boat. Listen to entertaining audio commentary about the history of the city while gazing at the picturesque lakeside scenery, framed by Mount Pilatus.
Maybe take a stroll around the citys pedestrianized Old Town, or visit one of Lucernes attractions like Richard Wagner Museum or the 14th-century Musegg Wall. All entrance fees are payable at your own expense.
Return to your coach and travel back to Zurich. Your day trip finishes with a drop-off at the start point at Sihlquai Bus Terminal.
Inclusions for Lucerne Day Trip From Zurich Including Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Panorama driver to Lucerne with photo stop en route (at Lace Lucerne or the Lion Monument)
- Transport by coach
- Introductory City tour
- Sightseeing cruise with audio commentary
Exclusions for Lucerne Day Trip From Zurich Including Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
Be aware that on days with very dense fog, individual trips may be canceled for safety reasons.Such operational decisions will always be made on short notice and a partial refund covering the amount of the yacht cruise will be provided via the place of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.