Lucerne Folklore Tour - Zurich
OverviewThis excursion takes you to the picturesque city of Lucerne. After a short orientation tour of the city you will proceed to a typical Old Town restaurant where traditional Swiss dishes will be served. You will start with a cheese Fondue, followed by a hearty Bratwurst, which is a veal sausage, and Roesti-potatoes.
Know More about this tourA delicious dessert is served later. During lunch you will be entertained with yodeling, singing, Alphorn-blowing and flag-throwing - Swiss Folklore at its best. The meal and program lasts about two hours. The afternoon is yours for sightseeing and shopping before the bus will pick you up to return to Zurich.
Inclusions for Lucerne Folklore Tour
- Traditional Swiss Lunch (3 course)
- Folklore Show (2 hours)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
Exclusions for Lucerne Folklore Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.