OverviewWant to experience Lucerne like a local?Join me as we visit world-famous sights such as the Chapel Bridge with the octagonal Water Tower, the Jesuit Church and the KKL Luzern (Culture and Convention Centre Lucerne). On the tour you will learn important and humorous facts about the history of Lucerne and the everyday life of its residents. You will discover hidden alleys, visit town squaresy and even catch a glimpse of the city's "crown, " the Musegg Wall. We will end the tour with a visit to the Lion Monument.
Know More about this tourJoin us for the original Lucerne walking tour. This guarantees that a tour will always feel fresh.
Authentic and enjoyable tour to discover Lucerne, its people, society and culture. Introducing the real Lucerne, geographically and culturally, that often remains inaccessible for most visitors to this beautiful city.
During our tour we will be visiting the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, the old town and of course the Lion Monument.
After the tour I can recommend you some restaurants, shops or activities to do in the afternoon. If you wish we can spend the afternoon together visiting one of the mountains surrounding Lucerne: Mount Rigi, Mount Pilatus or Titlis.
See and experience unique new things from a local's perspective!
Inclusions for Lucerne Morning City Walk With A Local Guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Lucerne Morning City Walk With A Local Guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.