Lucerne Mountain TourWrite a Review
Depending on mountain. All tours are with public transportation: trains, cable cars, cogwheel trains and boat.
- Stanserhorn: 5-8 hours, april - november, hiking possibilities, boat Option
- Pilatus: 5-9 hours, all year, hiking possibilities, boat option, rope park
- Rigi: 6-10 hours, all year, hiking possibilities, boat Option
- Titlis: 6-11 hours, all year, hiking possibilities, dairy visit, mountain village Engelberg
- Brienzer Rothorn: 9-12 hours, june-october, hiking possibilities, boat option, Lucerne-Interlaken Express
- Jungfraujoch: 10-13 hours, all year, glacier hike, Lucerne-Interlaken Express, Grindelwald visit
Know More about this tour
Private guided tour to one of the spectacular mountains in Central Switzerland or the Bernese Oberland.
A visit to one of the mountains around Lucerne is a beautiful and unforgettable experience and should be in every Swiss tour program.
Which one should you visit:
Mt. Titlis with it's spectacular glacier world?
Mt. Pilatus with the world's steepest cogwheel train?
Mt. Rigi, the queen of the mountains?
Stanserhorn, the local favorite?
Jungfraujoch the top of Europe?
Brienzer Rothorn, a beautiful round trip with great views?
A difficult question. . the answer depends on season, weather and your interests.
As local guide and mountain lover, I can help and advice to find the right tour for you. I'll advice and give you suggestions before the tour. Which one will be the best, we decide together on short notice.
The tours vary from 5 - 11 hours. You book the shortest and have the option to extend it as you like.
With this tour you'll visit your mountain!
Inclusions for Lucerne Mountain Tour
- Advice and suggestions to the different options before the tour
- 5-hour private guided mountain tour (extra hour 50.-CHF)
- Guide service (organisation, guiding, information)
- Guide's expenses (unless mentioned in extra cost)
Exclusions for Lucerne Mountain Tour
Your own tickets. There are many different ticket options. I'll advice and suggest the best ticket for you. Swiss travel pass gets 50% discount and children travel on a family card free.
For longer tours 60.-CHF per extra hour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.