Luján De Cuyo Wine-Tasting Tour From Mendoza
OverviewExplore the aromas and robust flavors of the Mendoza regions best wines on this luxurious tasting tour with a professional local guide. In Lujn de Cuyo, an appellation famous for growing malbec grapes, discover the winemaking traditions at three top wineries: Achaval Ferrer, Casarena and Dominio del Plata. Walk through a vineyard, and sip from a glass as you enjoy several tastings and hear about the art of making high-end wines. This small-group tour operates with a maximum of 8 people, ensuring youll receive personal attention from your guide.
Know More about this tourWhen your local guide picks you up from your hotel, meet your small group aboard a luxury minivan and head west to the upper Mendoza valley. Delight in the scenic views of vineyards against the Andes as you chat with fellow wine-lovers along the way. Get ready to immerse yourself in the land of malbec a purple, French grape variety with robust tannins.
Enjoy tastings and vineyard tours as you visit each winery. Eat lunch at one of the wineries and enjoy the atmosphere and picturesque views.
At the end of the tour, you'll be transported by luxury vehicle to your hotel.
Inclusions for Luján De Cuyo Wine-Tasting Tour From Mendoza
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Bottled water
- Transport by luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 7-course lunch
Exclusions for Luján De Cuyo Wine-Tasting Tour From Mendoza
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to participate in wine tasting is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 12 people per tour
Note: itinerary is subject to change
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lujan Wine Region Tour with Lunch from Mendoza
- Private Wine Tasting and Vineyards Tour from Mendoza
- Mendoza Airport Shuttle Transfer
- Villavicencio Walking Tour with Lunch Included
- Half Day Mendoza City Sightseeing Tour
- Full Day High Mountain Small Group Tour from Mendoza
- Paramillos Ghost City from Mendoza
- Altamira Roads Country Day Trip from Mendoza