OverviewVisit Jamaica's fascinating Luminous Lagoon on a night cruise! Cruise around the glowing lagoon in a small boat at night with your expert guide and go for a dip in the colorful water. Enjoy a complimentary rum beverage on board as your guide answers any questions you have about this fascinating lagoon. This is a must-see attraction perfect for the whole family!
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourExplore Jamaica's Luminous Lagoon on this night cruise from Montego Bay, Ocho Rios or Negril. The lagoon is full of tiny, harmless microscopic organisms that give the water it's iridescent blue-green look. See this fascinating natural wonder in person on this night cruise.
After pickup from your hotel, head to the Luminous Lagoon, located in the parish of Trelawny and part of the Martha Brae River. Walk to the the launching point, board a small boat and head out onto the lagoon with your expert guide. Learn about why the lagoon glows as you cruise to the center of the lagoon, which is less than 5 feet (1.5 meters) deep, and enjoy a complimentary beverage. As the water gets disturbed, see an eerie light illuminating from below.
If you're feeling adventurous, take a swim in the glowing water, one of only a few like it in the world! Dont worry -- the lagoons eerie-looking water is actually completely harmless.
After exploring this Jamaican natural wonder, you'll be transported back to your hotel.
Note: depending on your hotel location, transportation varies from 1hour to 2.5 hours one way.
Inclusions for Luminous Lagoon Night Cruise In Jamaica
- Nighttime boat cruise
- Rum beverage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Luminous Lagoon Night Cruise In Jamaica
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring a swimsuit and towel
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: time spent at the lagoon is approximately 30 minutes
Please Note: your must provide your hotel details to the local provider
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.